One of the core areas of work for InRight attorneys is private maritime law. We regularly resolve different maritime disputes or problems, regulate conflict situations, negotiate agreements and provide various legal services to shipowners, charterers, P&I clubs, insurance companies and others operating in the shipping sector. We represent our clients and offer legal support by:
- Disputes regarding debt collection
- Cargo damage regulation
- Compensation for seafahrers injured at work or their families
- Ship arrests and seizures
As maritime problems are often not limited to one country, we work with foreign specialists in various maritime fields and can offer a wide range of legal services. We effectively cooperate with colleagues and partners from abroad:
• classification companies
• ISM, ISPS, MLC audit and certification service providers
• P&I correspondents
• foreign law firms.
• Inspectors of the national flags of Liberia, the Marshall Islands, Malta, Antigua and Barbuda, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Panama, Bolivia and Honduras
Knowing our customers ’day-to-day problems in the shipping industry, such as downtime and delayed departure from port, one of our core professional values is quick and efficient problem resolution. Therefore, we are available to “maritime” customers 24/7/365 in urgent cases. In case of an emergency, call our attorney at law Oleg Drobitko at +370 655 39609.